VR1 Racing Motor Oil SAE 10W-60
is a semi-synthetic premium motor oil for passenger and rally cars – offer maximum performance in petrol motors with or without turbo charging.VR1 Racing SAE 10W-60 Motor Oil
was formulated for ultimate performance in petrol engines with or without turbo chargers, including engines running on ethanol fuel mixtures. Additional additives resist the extreme conditions of use in rallyes and races.VR1 Racing SAE 10W-60 Motor Oil
- For ultimate performance in petrol engines, with or without turbo chargers in passenger and race cars. Allows additional reserves to resist extreme usage conditions at rallyes and races. Suitable for everyday urban or motorway use. Suitable for some Moto Guzzi, Husqvarna and Aprilla motorcycle types.*
*Please read the instructions manual before use.Approvals / Performance Grades:
Uses and Advantages:
- API SL
- ACEA A3/B4
- Ford M2C-153E
- GM 6094M
- Recommended for use where Fiat 9.55535.H3 is specified
- Optimal performance: The exclusive, race tested chemistry lower internal friction and raises the performance margin.
- Protection under extreme conditions: race tested, exclusive additives offer extended performance at high temperatures. Formulated with an extensive anti-foaming formula for optimal protection at high speeds.
- Resistance to oil decomposition: heightened thermal and oxidation stability combats oil decomposition.
- Wear protection: A zinc additive compound offers a robust protection against wear.
- Engine hygiene: Keeps the engine clean and in good condition