SynPowerTM ENV C2 Motor Oil SAE 5W–30
is a synthetic low-SAPS premium motor oil for cars that lowers emissions and fuel usage.SynPower ENV C2 SAE 5W–30
is specially designed as a catalytic converter capable motor oil for light diesel vehicles with diesel particulate filters or petrol engines with three-way catalytic converters.SynPower ENV C2 SAE 5W–30
- Low-SAPS motor oil specially designed to be used in most modern engines. Reduces exhaust emissions and lowers fuel consumption. Can be used in Peugeot, Citroën, Honda and Toyota cars which require ACEA C2 motor oils. Please read the instructions manual before use. Also suitable for other cars which require ACEA A5/B5 and API SN/CF specifications. Please read the car's manual before use. Recommended when PSA B71 2290 is required.Approvals / Performance Grades:
- API SM, SN/CF
- ACEA C2-10
- ACEA A5/B5-04
- Fulfils the requirements of: Citroën* Honda* Toyota*
- Recommended by Peugeot PSA B71 2290 or Fiat 9.55535.S1
*Please read the car's respective manuals before use.
Uses and Advantages:
- Environmental: a catalytic converter capable motor oil, suitable for the newest EURO-IV and EURO-V engines.
- Superior protection: by using synthetic base oils, SynPower ENV C2 SAE 5W–30 combats the three most important causes of motor stress: heat, dirt and wear.
- Fuel efficiency: low-viscosity oil improves fuel efficiency compared to common oils.
- Resists oil decomposition: additional additives protect against early oil degradation.
- Low-viscosity oil: save fuel without compromising at durability.
- Wear protection: Wear resistance due to the EP properties of the oil extends the service life of engine and DPF.
- Low-SAPS: a low Sulphated Ash, Phosphorous and Sulphur content protects the exhaust treatment system.
- Cold starting: Low temperature viscosity ensures the engine starts smoothly in the winter.