SynPowerTM Motor Oil SAE 5W-40
is a synthetic premium motor oil for passenger cars that exceeds the newest standards of car manufacturers - Offers ultimate performance and particularly long extended service intervals.
The premium formula of SynPower SAE 5W-40
offers performance advantages in difficult driving conditions and allows extended extended service intervals.SynPower SAE 5W-40
offers ultimate performance when lubricating petrol and diesel engines of passenger cars, light commercial vehicles, vans, camper vans, etc.. Exceeds the most recent performance requirements of leading car manufacturers and of the top of the line engine tech. For modern engines with turbo chargers and catalytic converters. Suitable for medium extended service intervals. Suitable for fuel injection diesel engines.Approvals / Performance Grades:
- API SM, SN/CF,
- ACEA A3/B4-10
- GM LL-B-025
- VW 502.00/505.00
- Porsche A-40
- BMW LL-01
- Renault RN 0700/RN 0710
- Recommended for Fiat 9.55535.H2, M2, N2, and Z2
* includes Mercedes-Benz 229.3
Uses and Advantages:
- Constant viscosity: high tolerance against extreme temperatures, which allows oil to have a constant viscosity.
- Superior protection: SynPower SAE 5W-40 with its synthetic base oils combats the 3 most important causes of engine stress: heat, dirt and wear.
- Cold cranking: The oil flows very well at low temperatures.
- Resists oil decomposition: additional components protect again early oil decomposition compared with common motor oils.
- Wear protection: Resists wear due to the EP properties of the oil.
- Dirt control: Minimizes the formation of sludge and lak.