SynPowerTM Motor Oil SAE 0W-40
is a synthetic premium motor oil for passenger cars - Offers ultimate performance and optimal protection for petrol and diesel engines of the newest generation.SynPower SAE 0W-40
exceeds the performance requirements of the leading car manufacturers and boosts fuel economy, low emissions and extended oil change intervals. SynPower SAE 0W-40
offers the ultimate performance when lubricating the petrol and diesel engines of passenger cars, commercial vehicles, vans, camper vans, etc. For modern engines with turbo chargers and catalytic converters. Suitable for medium service intervals and cold weather (even below -50°C). Suitable for fuel injection diesel engines.Approvals / Performance Grades:
- API SJ/CF
- ACEA A3-98, B3-98, B4-98
- BMW LL-98
- VW 501.01 (5/2000)
- VW 502.00/505.00
* including Mercedes-Benz 229.1
Uses and Advantages:
- Superior protection: Synthetic base oils of the highest quality combined with advanced additives combat the three most important causes of engine stress: heat, dirt and wear.
- Wear protection: EP properties make critical engine parts wear proof.
- Cold start properties: A higher tolerance for extreme temperatures thanks to constant constant oil viscosity and reliable cold start.
- Resists oil decomposition: Bigger individual molecules in the base oil contribute to the optimal lubrication and maximum resistance to heat decomposition.
- Dirt control: Advanced additives lessen friction, transfer heat and remove impurities. This prevents the formation of sludge and removes dirt deposits and lak.