VW Original LongLife III 5W-30 was developed for modern engines developed by VW and is excellent for VW Otto and Diesel engines manufactured by VW, SEAT, SKODA and AUDI. It also reduces damaging deposits on the inlet manifold. Supports the functionality of catalytic converters and particulate filters.Advantages:
- Unparalleled protection under various driving and temperature conditions
- For maximum performance
- Improves the engine performance grade, independently verified
- For vehicles with extended service intervals
- G 052 195 M4
- VW 504 00/507 00 (which includes the previous approvals:502 00/503 01/503 00/505 00/506 00/505 01*/506 01**)
Fulfils the requirements of the former VW Regulation 503 01.
* With the exception of VW unit-injector engines without LongLife-Service (ESI).
** With the exception of V10 pump injector engines in Phaeton from before February 2006, as well as R5 unit injector engines in Touareg models manufactured before December 2006.