Mobil Delvac MX 15W-40
is an extra high performance diesel engine oil with excellent properties. It was developed specifically for modern diesel engines used in difficult or heavy duty driving conditions and helps extend the engine's service life. Mobil Delvac MX 15W-40 fulfils, respectively exceeds, the specifications of the leading global engine manufacturers. Its extra high performance characteristics have proven themselves in a variety of different uses and mixed fleets worldwide.
Mobil Delvac MX 15W-40 unites the advantages of high-quality mineral oils as well as advanced additive systems. The product enables the reliable functioning of modern, demanding diesel and petrol engines, as well as that of older models.
Oil thickening and glazing are under control and the oil offers an extraordinarily high resistance to oxidation and corrosion.Properties and Advantages
Modern heavy duty and low-emission diesel engines present higher challenges to motor oils. Low component tolerances reduce oil usage and the refill rates. High cylinder capacities lead to a higher thermal burden on the oil. Optimized combustion processes translate to higher temperatures of the oil and in engines.
Mobil Delvac MX 15W-40 is tailored to these demands and also offers the following advantages:
- High thermal stability and resistance to oxidation, preventing the formation of oil sludge
- High reserves of active ingredients ensure a reliable control regarding residue deposits and wear.
- "Stay-in-Grade" film stability ensures low oil usage and and better protection against wear.
- Balanced detergent and dispersant properties keep the engine clean
- Ensures individual parts last longer
- The sufficiently high HTHS viscosity ensures a stable layer of lubricant at high stress and temperatures
- Excellent low-temperature properties improve the oil circulation and the wear protection at low temperatures.
- Can be used in a wide variety of vehicles, making it a good choice for mixed fleets.
- Fulfils the requirements of leading manufacturers
Specifications / Usage
- In naturally aspirated and turbo-charged diesel engines of leading European and American manufacturers
- Petrol motors
- Light and heavy transporters
- Mixed fleets
- Mobile and stationary machinery in constructions, mining, excavation as well as agriculture.
- ACEA E7
- API CI-4/CH-4/CG-4/CF-4/CF/SL/SJ
- Cummins CES 20072/1
- Detroit Diesel 7SE 270 (4 stroke cycle)
- Caterpillar CAT ECF-2
- Daimler Chrysler MB 228.3
- Cummins CES 20078/7/6/5
- Mack EO-M Plus
- Volvo VDS-2/VDS-3
- MAN M3275
- Renault RLD
- MTU Type 1 (Open crankcase only - 500 hr ODI)
- Allison C-4
- ACEA B4, B3, A2
- Mack EO-M