Mobil Agri Extra
is a semi-synthetic multi-category, multi-purpose lubricant for heavy duty tractors and agricultural vehicles. Corresponds to the lubricant requirements of SAE Class 10W-40 engines (naturally aspirated as well as with forced induction), SAE Class 80W-90 rear-drive machinery and hydro-pump tractors.Specifications:
Usage:Mobil Agri Extra
- The detergent and dispersant properties are over the requirements of the CCMC-D4/PD-2, API-CE/SF specifications.
- The EP additives with their associated anti-wear properties are necessary for lubricating the mechanical gear shift. Exceeds MIL-L-2105 and API-GL 4, and passes the "High-Torque-Low-Speed" test of the API-GL 5 requirement and meets Allison C4, CAT TO2.
- Excellent for oil-bath clutches and wet brakes. Meets FORD M2C 159B, Massey Ferguson 1139 and 1144, John Deere J 27 and J 20C, and CASE Hytran.
can be used in charged and uncharged diesel and petrol engines, in mechanical shifting and and axle drives, vehicles with oil bath clutches, wet brake systems, motors with hydro-pumps and in the majority of hydrostatic machinery. Please see the recommendations from the manufacturer.Properties/Advantages
- Can be used during any season (please see the manufacturer's viscosity requirements).
- Excellent lubricity in cold temperatures.
- High protection for any engine or engine part, as well as hydro-pumps.
- Enables the oil change intervals recommended by the manufacturer, please see the safety recommendations and terms of service.
- Can be used exclusively for many agricultural engines, machinery and hydraulics.
- High oxidational stability.
- Very good lubricity and excellent flowability at low temperatures.
It is recommended to store this product in a dry place. Please see the recommendations printed on the container.